We are delighted to announce that Lenstec Optical Laboratories have selected Matillion’s Cloud Business Intelligence and self-serve reporting solution for a new and rapidly expanding area of their business.
The Lenstec Tant Optical Group aim to be the preferred and first choice for spectacle production and supply to opticians. They pride themselves on providing service levels that exceed rather than just deliver, not unlike Matillion’s own Customer Success team.
Lenstec and Tant Optical Laboratories deliver a consistently strong partnership with independent practitioners and work closely with all major manufacturers and optical brands, offering the Independent Optician the widest selection of products and the benefits of a leading Independent Optical Lab. Their investment in the latest technology, IT systems (including cloud business intelligence) and state of the art machinery has enabled them to establish a reputation for consistently high quality workmanship and professional services throughout the U.K and Europe.
Cloud Business Intelligence Project Summary:
- Pain Points: Self-Service Reporting and Analysis, saving time in the production of reports; Ability to join information together from several systems
- Modules selected: Sales Analysis and Inventory & Supply Chain Analysis
- Core Systems: Annapurna for Optical Labs, and Optix
Why Matillion Cloud Business Intelligence?
- Ability to join and drill-down into data
- Easy to use
- Self-serve reporting and analysis
- Low/no maintenance required by in-house IT team
The implementation is currently underway.
If you are interested in knowing more how a cloud business intelligence system could benefit your business register for our webinar below.