The latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift, version 1.25.3 includes a whole host of enhancements, new functionality and new components to make Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift better than ever before!
Take a tour of the new features
Want to see what’s new in version 1.25.3? Check out this video tour, in which our CTO, Ed Thompson provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift.
You can find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Redshift Support Center.
New Data Connectors
- New Text Output orchestration component simplifies export to CSV and other Text based formats. Similar to S3 Unload, with support for headers
- File Iterator now supports S3, you can loop over a list of files in an S3 bucket
- KMS Encryption option in password manager allows you to use AWS managed encryption keys to encrypt passwords in Matillion ETL.
- Run Transformation / Run Orchestration components now support variable overrides to make it easier to run jobs in a reusable manner
- Added support for the boolean data type
- The scheduling test will check your maintenance window and warn of possible overlaps
- Some orchestration components such as Create Table have an SQL Tab so it is easy to understand the generated SQL
- Additional methods available on Matillion date variables will simplify using dates in variables
- New cleaned up and simplified sample tab
- Hundreds of other tweaks, minor improvements and bug fixes
Free training on Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.25.3
To help you get the most out of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift 1.25.3, we’d like to offer you a free 1-hour training session and Redshift health-check, worth $250. Attend a session and we’ll also give you a free $100 AWS credit voucher
Learn more and register for your free training here