What’s new in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.30.6?
The latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift version 1.30.6, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL better than ever before!
You can find the complete release notes for version 1.30.6 below, or alternatively, you can watch this short video for a full tour of the new features.
Take a tour of the new features
Want to see what’s new in version 1.30.6? Check out this video tour in which our CTO, Ed Thompson, provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift.
What’s new in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift?
Perfect for customers who want to try out Redshift Spectrum with their existing data. You can also find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Redshift Support Center.
New Data Connector Components
- Quickbooks Online Query component to connect to the popular online accounting system
- Square Query component to connect to the payment system
- Google Custom Search component allows google search data to be ingested
- “Copy Table to External Schema” GUI tool generates new “Table Input/External Table Output” components with full partitioning support
- Google BigQuery Query now supports Standard SQL
- The External Table Output component for Redshift Spectrum now has partitioning support
- New “Task Info” panel and “Task” panel make it much easier to understand complex tasks both at run time and after job execution
- All data-staging components can append rows to an existing table as well as creating new tables
- Redshift now supports “late binding” views on input components and view creation
- Redesigned “Scheduler” user interface to simplify the management of scheduled orchestration jobs
- You can now define and scope Matillion variables at job level, making jobs much more reusable. This means you can pass to and return variables from jobs
- Redshift now supports Real/Double data types
- New Server Migration Tool makes it easy to migrate all configuration including OAuth, API Profiles and Drivers in addition to projects to a new Matillion Cluster