Find out what’s new in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift, version 1.19.4
We’ve just released Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift, version 1.19.4. This release is jam packed with awesome new features, as well as a number of improvements to existing components.
The release notes can be found below, or alternatively, watch this short video for a tour of all the new features.
**Offer – Free Training 1 Hour Training Session (and get a free $100 AWS credit)**
To help you get the most out of Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift 1.19.4, we’re delighted to offer you a free 1-hour training session and Redshift health-check, worth $250. Attend and we’ll also give you a free $100 AWS credit voucher. Learn more and register for your free training here.
Major new features
- Ingest data from Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics into Redshift
– Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics all support OAuth authentication to keep your data secure
- New components to provide full transaction control
– Begin, Commit and Rollback
– These will allow you to guarantee the consistency of your ETL jobs output
- Improved task cancellation will now also cancel RDS Load, Database Query and S3 Put, as well as give you a way of checking for cancellation within custom Python scripts
- New Detect Changes component will compare two input flows and detect if rows are identical, new, deleted or changed. This component supports a number of Data Warehousing use cases such as simplifying development of slowly changing dimensions
Minor features and fixes
- Support for EXPLICIT_IDS, this allows you to override ID fields when ingesting data from S3
- ALL incoming SQS messages get a response to the success or fail queue, even if the project/version/job was not found
- Plus over a hundred other tweaks and improvements
…Existing users can find out how to upgrade here.
Start using Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift today. Launch a Free 14 Day Trial now, on the AWS Marketplace.