What’s new in Matillion ETL for Snowflake version 1.30.6?
The latest release of Matillion ETL for Snowflake version 1.30.6, includes a whole host of enhancements, new features and new components to make Matillion ETL better than ever before!
You can find the complete release notes for version 1.30.6 below, or alternatively, you can watch this short video for a full tour of the new features.
Take a tour of the new features
Want to see what’s new in version 1.30.6? Check out this video tour in which our CTO, Ed Thompson, provides a tour of the new features, new functionality and new components in the latest release of Matillion ETL for Snowflake.
What’s new in Matillion ETL for Snowflake?
You can also find the full release notes and upgrade instructions on our Snowflake Support Center.
New Data Connector Components
- Quickbooks Online Query component to connect to the popular online accounting system
- Square Query component to connect to the payment system
- Google Custom Search component allows google search data to be ingested
- Intersect and Except transformation components
- New “Task Info” panel and “Task” panel make it much easier to understand complex tasks both at run time and after job execution
- Google BigQuery Query component supports Standard SQL
- Redesigned “Scheduler” user interface to simplify the management of scheduled orchestration jobs
- All data-staging components can append rows to an existing table as well as creating new tables
- You can now define and scope Matillion variables at job level, making jobs much more reusable. This means you can pass to and return variables from jobs
- New S3 Load Generator can inspect S3 files and generate Create Table / S3 Load components