Demand Marketing Manager
The Matillion Marketing team is looking for an experienced Demand Marketing Manager to build, operate, and continually optimize our digital demand generation efforts to help achieve our company revenue growth goals. You will work with our Director of Demand Marketing and collaborate with product marketers and others to design and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive results that matter. You will have the opportunity to align our digital marketing and automation efforts with growth goals and play an integral role in helping build our sales pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect engagement programs.
The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative with experience across relevant channels and a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities aligned to the buyer’s journey. This role requires a strong combination of strategy and tactical execution.
This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Marketing, and is located in our Denver, CO office. This role includes an estimated ~20% travel.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participate within and contribute to our culture of results-orientation, quality, and culture that people love to work within
- Own the creation, implementation, and continual improvement of digital marketing campaigns that converts our target prospect audience to well-qualified sales opportunities.
- Institute and continually refine clear and accurate measurement of how demand generation efforts translate into revenue.
- Manage 3rd parties involved in demand generation activities (e.g. agencies) to maximize output per budget spend
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in collaboration with the entire marketing team
- Optimize the “marketing mix” and associated spend based on identified trends and insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to enhance web, landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end prospect experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with creative, advertising and other vendor partners
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experienced demand marketer who has a track record of exemplary focus on results, measurability, culture, and values. You’re the kind of demand marketer that has delivered results – while also being the kind of person that people prefer to work for.
- Proven ability to think and work strategically
- Proven ability to quickly comprehend complex topics and simplify to create understanding for others
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with both sales and product teams
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of change
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in demand marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, or product management
- Experience working with or for AWS, Google, Microsoft or Snowflake.
- Direct experience and certifications in at least one of the major marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and demonstrated ability to implement campaigns quickly
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus.
These values are the same across all roles, functions and geographies in Matillion. You will go through an exercise on joining that looks in details at the values and relates them to your own role.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done…in a considered way.
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a strong candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org