This role is responsible for HR administration via multiple systems and the coordination of
administration around the full employee life cycle across multiple offices in UK and US. The role
acts as a first point of contact for Matillion team queries and support.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the Employment agreements and paperwork and ensure that the HR system is kept up to date and audit compliant
- Prepare, communicate and coordinate new joiner onboarding process
- Prepare and coordinate the leavers process and checklist
- Communicate life cycle events eg. review periods, engagement surveys with support from people ops team
- Producing reports and KPIs for team and board packs
- Leads the coordination of the intranet content
- Supports people ops team with recruitment
- Maintains JD and updates with new hiring
- Tracks contracts with agencies, checks invoices against this
- Supports meetings and interviews for recruitment
Legal and Compliance
- Applies legal and compliance thinking to people ops systems and records
- Keeps up to date with legal changes and escalates
- Escalates where there may be issues with compliance against company policies, code of conduct and legally
- Monitors leave uptake
- Manages via the system and communicates on birthdays and length of service
Learning and Development
- Coordinate training and tracking for all Matillioners
- Live the Matillion values; reflects Matillion’s values through demonstrating positive behaviours.
- Understand the need to lead by example on all areas of policy, process and code of conduct
- Take responsibility to escalate issues as and when you see them in relation to safe-guarding our culture
- Promotes inclusion and diversity
- Confident to share ideas openly within the people ops team
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to build professional and collaborative relationships
- Experience of a company where culture and values are key
- Strong PC skills
- G suite skills
- HR Qualification at level 3 or 5 with CIPD recognition
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Confidentiality and respect and dignity
- Confident to present on people ops related activities/projects
These values are the same across all roles, functions and geographies in Matillion. You will go through an exercise on joining that looks in details at the values and relates them to your own role.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done…in a considered way.
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a strong candidate for this role to email@example.com