The Partner Program Manager at Matillion is responsible for the development, implementation, and
management of all partner programs. As part of the Matillion Alliances team, this cross-functional role will
work closely with internal teams and partners to support and accelerate sales and marketing activities, drive
partner recruitment and enable partners to effectively sell the Matillion story. This individual will work across
the entire organization with all groups involved in partner management including sales, marketing, product
management, finance, legal, operations, IT, people ops, and senior management to deliver the Matillion
partner experience, and ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Matillion’s GTM through
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The IT administrator will procure new equipment and configure for first use
- Upgrading and patching existing estate (mix of Linux and Windows)
- Troubleshooting user problems, this will likely be skewed towards the Linux environment
- Printer management including consumable replacement
- On-boarding new users with accounts and establishing access to secure systems via configuration of our LDAP directory and GSuite domain
- Handling password resets and private / public key management
- Managing credentials and access for third-party accounts (Salesforce, Twitter, Shopify etc)
- Managing office network switches and wireless access points
- Configuring our VPN and remote site network infrastructure
- Live the Matillion values; reflects Matillion’s values through demonstrating positive behaviours.
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- Linux system administration skills
- Windows Active Directory / LDAP management
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network subnetting/routing
- PC troubleshooting
- Security vulnerability and virus detection and protection
- Configuration of “prosumer” network switches and wireless access points
- Experience of creating detailed self-help guides
- Knowledge of ‘gold build’ imaging and desktop deployment in a heterogeneous environment
- Experience of working with SAAS solutions and remote infrastructure
- Experience of one of the major public cloud vendors
- Experience of VPN solutions and remote desktop
- Experience of Zoom Rooms Videoconferencing
- Experience of working with third-party suppliers
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- This role requires working across multiple timezones and helping remote colleagues via screenshare or skype. Excellent communication skills are essential
- Some problems will require significant time investment so being able to manage your own workload and prioritisation without supervision is important
- Our development teams have a high demand on their equipment; identifying solutions which work for those requirements may need a can-do and flexible attitude
These values are the same across all roles, functions and geographies in Matillion. You will go through an exercise on joining that looks in details at the values and relates them to your own role.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done…in a considered way.
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a strong candidate for this role to email@example.com