To manage the administrative functions and welfare within the Matillion office in Altrincham
whilst offering support to other office in the US as required. Proactively drive improvements in
the way we manage our offices.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Welcoming and assisting visitors to the Matillion office
- Manages and coordinates through the Matillion team to maintain tidiness and professionalism of the office environment
- Promptly receives, assesses and directs calls to the office
- Point of contact for suppliers
- Communication with cleaning contractors and building management
- Supports on new office requirements from a follow up and administrative perspective
- Gifting for team when required
Safety and Security
- Managing office fobs and trackers
- Managing car parking spaces and tracking
- Managing office keys and tracking
- Health and Safety coordinator – managing fire wardens, first aid box, first aid certification and documents around this
- Communication and documentation of the above as required
- Welcoming and supporting visitors and team within the office environment
- Establishing strong relationships with building management
General Admin and Procurement
- Purchasing food and drinks for the office – ensuring these are tidy, in date and in stock
- Ordering lunches for office events and keeping track of suppliers and feedback of them
- General filing, organisation and stationery supplies
- Supports with ordering Matillion swag
- Support on events and administration as requested by the team
- Miscellaneous projects as business dictates
- Supporting US offices with policies, processes, practices and ordering of Matillion gear as required
- Leading from the front with regards to the Matillion culture and recognising the importance of your role being the first point of contact for
- Live the Matillion values; reflects Matillion’s values through demonstrating positive behaviours.
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- Office Management/Administrative experience
- Supporting multiple offices across different time zones
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Superior organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Customer service focus and experience of processes and principles
- Advanced PC skills ideally with G suite experience
These values are the same across all roles, functions and geographies in Matillion. You will go through an exercise on joining that looks in details at the values and relates them to your own role.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done…in a considered way.
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a strong candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org