Senior Partner Program Manager
The Partner Program Manager at Matillion is responsible for the development, implementation, and
management of all partner programs. As part of the Matillion Alliances team, this cross-functional role will
work closely with internal teams and partners to support and accelerate sales and marketing activities, drive
partner recruitment and enable partners to effectively sell the Matillion story. This individual will work across
the entire organization with all groups involved in partner management including sales, marketing, product
management, finance, legal, operations, IT, people ops, and senior management to deliver the Matillion
partner experience, and ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Matillion’s GTM through
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Overall strategy, structure, development, execution, and management of the Matillion Partner Program
- Own driving improvements in current partner program offerings, including application review and audit process, constantly assessing and optimizing for
- Management of work-streams and key stakeholders to track deliverables required for the launch of a tiered Matillion Partner Program
- Align program to address market growth potential and partner capabilities
- Recruitment plan for new partners at scale, including partner journey
- Identify pain points for partners and internal teams to ensure partner experience is optimized, remove channel and sales conflict and eliminate barriers to
- Ensure programs and processes are designed to improve Matillion sales and partner collaboration
- Designing and developing business planning and marketing programs that drive and measure Matillion’s partner profitability
- Build valuable partner benefit packages, including GTM, marketing and events, promotion of partner solutions to customers, and more
Program Management & Execution
- Enable opportunity registration/development, and lead programs with partners
- Proactively manage our position within our Alliances and key partnerships – how we are portrayed, how they present us, how we are rated
- Measure, analyze and improve partner satisfaction
- Work with sales, marketing, operations, and product, as well as external suppliers/contractors to implement, manage and track processes associated with
partner engagement and enablement
- Provide partner analytics and reporting
- Track general business indicators for investment ROI as it relates to partner management: sales data, market data, competitors and marketing activities
- Build and manage incentives and rewards programs to drive partner behavior
- Oversees compliance and legal requirements
- Cultivate relationships with key partners to align the Matillion Partner Program with their demand generation activities and drive growth as part of the
ongoing business planning process
- Create and manage inbound and outbound partner communications
- Drive initiatives to ensure metrics are developed and met
Program Positioning and Communication
- Gain industry recognition for your program
- Drive industry press and analyst coverage with the ability to clearly articulate Matillion’s partner vision and strategy
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skills Required
- 8+ years of channel sales, marketing and/or programs experience in the technology industry
- Experience in establishing and managing partner programs
- Experience in managing teams and/or cross collaboration partnerships
- In-depth understanding of top business drivers for partners and their ecosystem
- Portfolio of partner programs management with quantified success
- Good level of systems knowledge to manage partners and sales including PRM systems and salesforce.com
- Knowledge of industry best practices in partner programs
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Exhibit unwavering integrity and work ethic
- Proven self-starter, results-driven and a team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a progressive and dynamic work environment
These values are the same across all roles, functions and geographies in Matillion. You will go through an exercise on joining that looks in details at the values and relates them to your own role.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done…in a considered way.
6. We Care about our People and or Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated.
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel you are a strong candidate for this role to email@example.com