Cassandra and Google BigQuery Integration – Cassandra Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Cassandra to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Cassandra Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Cassandra database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a Cassandra cluster to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load Cassandra data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Cassandra Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Cassandra data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Cassandra database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Cassandra
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Cassandra data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage.
Want to try the Cassandra Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery?
Arrange a free 1-hour demo, or launch on the Google Cloud Launcher