Google Adwords and Google BigQuery Integration – Google Adwords Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Campaigns, Goals, Ad Groups, Ads, Performance, Audience data, Keywords and more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Google Adwords to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Google Adwords Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Google Adwords database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a Google Adwords account to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load Google Adwords data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Google Adwords Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Google Adwords data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Google Adwords database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Google Adwords.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Google Adwords data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage