Google Cloud Storage to BigQuery integration
- Simple drag-and-drop configuration
- Supports CSV, delimited, fixed width, JSON and AVRO
- Schedule data load and transformation and combine with other data, processes and services
- Use in concert with other components to copy data to Cloud Storage, then load into BigQuery
- Export data to Cloud Storage from BigQuery tables
Google Cloud Storage to Google BigQuery Load Component
The Cloud Storage load component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides drag-and-drop data load from Google Cloud Storage into Google BigQuery. Easily load CSV, delimited, fixed width, JSON and AVRO data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Cloud Storage load component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance, with simple drag-and-drop configuration and is extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast and simple – load and transform CSV, fixed width, delimited, JSON or AVRO data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Copy data to Cloud Storage from HDFS, FTP, sFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, S3 and Windows Fileshare, then load into BigQuery
- Supports GZIP, LZop and BZip2 compression
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine data held in Cloud Storage with data from other databases and systems.
- Cloud Storage Unload feature to export data from Google BigQuery into Cloud Storage