Hubspot and Google BigQuery Integration – Hubspot Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Leads, Activities, Campaigns, Lists, Subscribes/Unsubscribes, Email Deliveries/Sends/Bounces, Clicks and much more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Hubspot to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Hubspot Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Hubspot account into Google BigQuery. Easily load Hubspot data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Hubspot query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Hubspot data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Hubspot Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Visits, Conversions, Emails and more
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Hubspot Rest API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Hubspot using OAuth
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Hubspot
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Hubspot data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage