DB2 and Google BigQuery Integration – Database Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
IBM DB2 to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Cloud or On-Premise DB2 database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a IBM DB2 database to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load IBM DB2 data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform DB2 data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from DB2
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine IBM DB2 data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage