JIRA to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Comments, Issues, Projects, Roles, users and many more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, PayPal, Mailchimp, Facebook and Twitter
JIRA to BigQuery Query Component
The JIRA Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from JIRA straight into Google BigQuery. Easily load JIRA data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
The JIRA Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform JIRA data into BigQuery at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from JIRA data
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine email data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Cassandra, Couchbase, Facebook, Twitter and databases
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Selectively source data from Comments, Issues, Projects, Roles, users and many more
JIRA Query component reference (launch in new window)