LDAP to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
LDAP to Google BigQuery Query Component
The LDAP Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory into Google BigQuery. Easily load LDAP and AD data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The LDAP Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform LDAP people and groups into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the LDAP server
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. User name and password authentication
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine LDAP data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage