Marketo and Google BigQuery Integration – Marketo Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Leads, Activities, Campaigns, Lists, Subscribes/Unsubscribes, Email Deliveries/Sends/Bounces, Clicks and much more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Marketo to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Marketo Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Marketo account into Google BigQuery. Easily load Marketo data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Marketo query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Marketo data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Marketo Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Visits, Conversions, Emails and more
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Marketo Rest API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Marketo using OAuth
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Marketo
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Marketo data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage