MS Excel and Google BigQuery Integration – Excel Query Componentery
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load .xls and .xlsx files from S3, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, HDFS or Windows File Share
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
MS Excel to Google BigQuery Query Component
The MS Excel Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your MS Excel files into Google BigQuery – ideal for embellishing data in your data integration jobs.
Easily load MS Excel data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations, combining Excel data with data from other business systems.
Features and Benefits
The MS Excel Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Excel data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Excel database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Excel data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage