Microsoft SQL Server to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Microsoft SQL Server to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Microsoft SQL Server database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a Microsoft SQL Server database to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load Microsoft SQL Server data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MS SQL Server data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MS SQL Server
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Microsoft SQL Server data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage