Mixpanel and Google BigQuery Integration – Mixpanel Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Export data from Mixpanel including events, referrers and projectIDs
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Mixpanel to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Mixpanel Query component in Matillion ETL for Google BigQuery provides high performance data load from popular Mixpanel providers straight into Google BigQuery. Easily load Mixpanel data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Mixpanel Query component in Matillion ETL for Google BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Mixpanel data into Google BigQuery at high speed.
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data.
- Implements Google BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Mixpanel.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Mixpanel data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Selectively source data from common Mixpanel categories such as Brands, Organizations, Tickets and Users.
- Mixpanel Query component reference (launch in new window)