MongoDB and Google BigQuery Integration – MongoDB Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Flatten, select and filter MongoDB documents
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
MongoDB to Google BigQuery Query Component
The MongoDB Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your MongoDB database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a MongoDB server to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load MongoDB data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The MongoDB Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MongoDB data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the MongoDB database
- Flatten nested document structures into columns, or return as JSON. Create and select columns definitions by automatically sampling documents
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MongoDB
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MongoDB data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage.