MySQL to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
MySQL to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Cloud or On-Premise MySQL database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a MySQL database to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load MySQL data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MySQL data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MySQL
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MySQL data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage
Database Query component reference (launch in new window)