Oracle to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Oracle Database to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Oracle database into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a Oracle database to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load Oracle data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Oracle data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Oracle.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Oracle Database data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage