Oracle Eloqua to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Oracle Eloqua to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Oracle Eloqua Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Oracle Eloqua account into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a Oracle Eloqua account / company to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load Oracle Eloqua data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Oracle Eloqua Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Oracle Eloqua data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Oracle Eloqua database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Oracle Eloqua.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Oracle Eloqua data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage