Salesforce.com and Google BigQuery Integration – Salesforce.com Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Supports standard and custom SFDC objects
- Load accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, cases and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Salesforce.com to Google BigQuery Query Component
The Salesforce.com Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your Salesforce.com system into Google BigQuery. Easily load SFDC standard or custom objects into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Salesforce.com query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Salesforce.com data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Salesforce.com Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Tasks, Cases, custom objects and more
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Salesforce.com API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Salesforce.com
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Salesforce.com data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage