SAP NetWeaver to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
SAP NetWeaver to Google BigQuery Query Component
The SAP NetWeaver Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your SAP ERP into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a SAP NetWeaver server to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load SAP data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The SAP NetWeaver Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform SAP NetWeaver data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the SAP NetWeaver database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from SAP Netweaver
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combineSAP NetWeaver data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage