SugarCRM to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
SugarCRM to Google BigQuery Query Component
The SugarCRM Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from your SugarCRM account into Google BigQuery. This component connects to a SugarCRM endpoint to retrieve and load data into a BigQuery table.
Easily load SugarCRM data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The SugarCRM Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform SugarCRM data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the SugarCRM database
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from SugarCRM.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine SugarCRM data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Platform