Teradata to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
- Migrate Teradata tables to BigQuery or create hybrid Teradata-BigQuery use cases
Teradata to Google BigQuery Database Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from on-premise or cloud Teradata into Google BigQuery. Easily load Teradata data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Teradata data into BigQuery at high speed
- Supports on-premise, Cloud and Google RDS Teradata
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a Teradata database.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Teradata data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage
Database Query component reference (launch in new window)