Twitter and Google BigQuery Integration – Twitter Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages, retweets, trends, users and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Twitter Query Component
The Twitter Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides drag-and-drop data load from your Twitter accounts into Google BigQuery via the Twitter API. Easily load tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages, retweets, trends, users and any other Twitter API data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Twitter Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Twitter data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages sent, direct messages received, retweets, trends, users, mentions, lists, list members, list subscribers and any other Facebook API data
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Twitter API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Twitter data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage