Xero and Google BigQuery Integration – Xero Query Component
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Xero Accounts, BalanceSheets, Contacts, Journals, Users and more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Xero to BigQuery Query Component
The Xero Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides high performance data load from popular Xero providers straight into Google BigQuery. Easily load Xero data into BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Xero Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Xero data into Google BigQuery at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with Xero using OAuth.
- Implements BigQuery best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Xero.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Xero data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Selectively source data from common Xero categories such as Accounts, Items, Organisations and Payments.
Xero Query component reference (launch in new window)