YouTube to BigQuery integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
YouTube Query Component
The YouTube Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery provides drag-and-drop data load from your YouTube accounts into Google BigQuery. Easily load Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns and any other YouTube API data into Google BigQuery tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The YouTube Query component in Matillion ETL for BigQuery delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform YouTube data into BigQuery in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns, and any other YouTube API data
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the YouTube API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine YouTube data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other GCP services such as Cloud Storage