[1.30] Improved Task Info Panel, Cloud Pub/Sub Component, New Data Load Components and more
- New Cloud Pub/Sub component can send messages to PubSub during job runs.
- New Cloud Storage Load Generator can inspect files on Cloud Storage and generate Create Table / Cloud Storage Load components.
- Redesigned “Scheduler” user interface to simplify the management of scheduled orchestration jobs.
- New “Task Info” panel and “Task” panel make it much easier to understand complex tasks both at run time and after job execution.
- Matillion variables can be defined and scoped at job level making jobs much more reusable. Variables can now be passed to and returned from jobs.
- New Quickbooks Online Query component to connect to the popular online accounting system.
- New Square Query component to connect to the payment system.
- New Google Custom Search component allows google search data to be ingested.
- All data-staging components can append rows to an existing table as well as creating new tables.
[1.29] New Data Load Components, Cloud Storage File Browser Enhancements, Advanced Connection Options and more
- New Jira Query component loads data from Atlassian’s popular Software Development Platform.
- New PayPal Query component can load payment and other data from Paypal Business accounts.
- New ServiceNow Query component loads data from Servicenow’s IT Service Management (ITSM) platform.
- New Stripe Query component loads data from Stripe’s payment platform
- New Email Query component can query an IMAP based email system.
- New YouTube Analytics component can query data from the YouTube Analytics API.
- All query components now allow you to override the output table so you can specify an existing table to load or append to.
- Excel Query can now load files from Google Cloud Storage, as well as Amazon S3
- You only see S3 and/or GCS when you have credentials in the environment, otherwise they are hidden.
- New option to drop a schema from the Environment Tree.
- Specify a region in S3 Unload (to allow writing to buckets outside of the Redshift cluster’s region)
- S3 / Google Cloud Storage file browser enhancements
- Set advanced connection options during OAuth flow (e.g. to connect to a Salesforce Sandbox)
- Warning: Manage Backups and View Audit haven’t been removed, they have been moved to the Admin menu
- Map Values component
[1.28] New Admin Menu, Table Update Component, Python Scripts Support, Enterprise Features and more
- Improvements to Partitioned Tables support
- You can create external tables over Google Drive files and Google Sheets
- New Table Update component can update existing table in a transformation flow without rewriting all data
- New iteration component Table Iterator allows you to iterate over an existing BQ dataset
- Added support for Python scripts (Jython, Python2 and Python3) as part of Orchestration flows
- New Except and Intersect Transformation components to compliment the Unite (Union) component
- Enterprise Features
- Automatic Job Documentation. Matillion ETL can automatically generate documentation for your ETL process, this tool will recursively search all your jobs and include all job detail including linked notes and descriptions
- Auditing of User Actions with searchable Audit Log provides fine grained audit of every change to an ETL process
- Database Query now supports IBM Netezza data warehouses via JDBC
- All transformation components support multiple outputs.
- Separate Replicate component not required
- A new Admin Menu allows administrators to:
- Access the server log
- Apply updates to the Matillion server without using the command line.
- Add, remove and configure users (using either an internal user database or external directory server).
- Configure SSL