Amazon RDS and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load from Amazon RDS MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDb and Amazon Aurora
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
Amazon RDS to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The RDS Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from all RDS databases into Amazon Redshift, including Amazon Aurora. Easily load RDS database data into and out of Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Matillion ETL ships with pre-configured support for all RDS disributions: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and Amazon Aurora.
Features and Benefits
The RDS Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform relational database data into Redshift at high speed
- Supports all RDS distributions including Amazon Aurora
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a relational database. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Iterate through multiple tables and soft code data loads from database or configuration files
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine relational database data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features