ElasticSearch and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load data from your database through the ElasticSearch engine
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. SendGrid, Google Analytics, Marketo, Facebook and YouTube
ElasticSearch to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The ElasticSearch Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from popular ElasticSearch providers straight into Amazon Redshift.
Easily load ElasticSearch data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The ElasticSearch Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform ElasticSearch data into Amazon Redshift at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL
- Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine ElasticSearch data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases
- Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Selectively source data from your database through the ElasticSearch engine
- ElasticSearch Query component reference (launch in new window)