Google Adwords and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Campaigns, Goals, Ad Groups, Ads, Performance, Audience data, Keywords and more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
Google Adwords to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The Google Adwords Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your Google Adwords database into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a Google Adwords account to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load Google Adwords data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Google Adwords Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Google Adwords data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Google Adwords database
Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Google Adwords. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Google Adwords data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features