Google BigQuery and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
Google BigQuery to Amazon Redshift Component
The Google BigQuery component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from Google BigQuery into Amazon Redshift. Easily load Google BigQuery data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Google BigQuery component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Google BigQuery datasets into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Google BigQuery API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. OAuth authentication
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Google BigQuery. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Google BigQuery data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features