System i and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
System i / AS/400 to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your IBM i, System i or AS/400 DB2 database into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a DB2/400 database to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load AS/400 data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform System i / DB2400 data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from DB2/400. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine System i or AS/400 data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features