JIRA and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Comments, Issues, Projects, Roles, users and many more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
JIRA to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The JIRA Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from JIRA straight into Amazon Redshift. Easily load JIRA data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The JIRA Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform JIRA data into Amazon Redshift at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from JIRA data. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine JIRA data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Integrate with other AWS services including Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDb, Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Selectively source data from Comments, Issues, Projects, Roles, users and many more.
JIRA Query component reference (launch in new window)