LDAP and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
LDAP to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The LDAP Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory into Amazon Redshift. Easily load LDAP and AD data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The LDAP Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform LDAP people and groups into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the LDAP server
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. User name and password authentication
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from LDAP. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine LDAP data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features