MailChimp and Amazon Redshift Integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
MailChimp to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The MailChimp Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your MailChimp account, into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a MailChimp account / data centre to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load MailChimp data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The MailChimp Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MailChimp data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the MailChimp database
Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MailChimp. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MailChimp data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features