High performance integration of Mixpanel data into Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Export data from Mixpanel including events, referrers and projectIDs
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
Mixpanel to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The Mixpanel Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from popular Mixpanel providers straight into Amazon Redshift. Easily load Mixpanel data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Mixpanel Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Mixpanel data into Amazon Redshift at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL.
- Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys.
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Mixpanel data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases.
- Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS.
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features.
- Selectively source data from common Mixpanel categories such as Brands, Organizations, Tickets and Users.
Mixpanel Query component reference (launch in new window)