High performance integration of MongoDB data into Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Flatten, select and filter MongoDB documents
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
MongoDB to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The MongoDB Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your MongoDB database into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a MongoDB server to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load MongoDB data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The MongoDB Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MongoDB data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the MongoDB database
- Flatten nested document structures into columns, or return as JSON. Create and select columns definitions by automatically sampling documents
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Salesforce.com. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MongoDB data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features