MySQL to Redshift integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
MySQL to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your Cloud or On-Premise MySQL database into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a MySQL database to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load MySQL data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform MySQL data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from MySQL. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine MySQL data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Database Query component reference (launch in new window)