High performance integration of PayPal data into Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load data from MassPay, Balance Transfers, Referrals, Sent payments, Shipping costs and many more
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, e.g. Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter
PayPal to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The PayPal Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from PayPal straight into Amazon Redshift. Easily load PayPal data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The PayPal Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform PayPal data into Amazon Redshift at high speed
- Simplified menu-based querying or activate Advanced Mode to unlock a powerful query engine for querying standard and custom objects using SQL
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from PayPal data. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine PayPal data with data from other databases and systems e.g. Salesforce.com, Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and databases
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with PayPal using OAuth
- Integrate with other AWS services including Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDb, Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Supports both SOAP and REST APIs
- Load and integrate MassPay data, Balance Transfers, Referrals, Sent payments, Shipping costs and many more.
- PayPal Query component reference (launch in new window)