High performance integration of PostgreSQL data into Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Combine with other data, processes and services in an intuitive ELT interface
PostgreSQL to Amazon Redshift Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from your Postgres database into Amazon Redshift. This component connects to a PostgreSQL database to retrieve and load data into a Redshift table.
Easily load Postgres data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform PostgreSQL data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
Secure –SSL encryption
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Postgres. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine PostgreSQL data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features