High performance integration from Teradata databases to Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
- Migrate Teradata tables to Redshift or create hybrid Teradata-Redshift use cases
Teradata to Amazon Redshift Database Query Component
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides high performance data load from on-premise or cloud Teradata into Amazon Redshift. Easily load Teradata data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Database Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Teradata data into Redshift at high speed
- Supports on-premise, Cloud and Amazon RDS Teradata
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a Teradata database. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Teradata data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features
- Database Query component reference (launch in new window)