Twitter to Redshift integration
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages, retweets, trends, users and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
Twitter Query Component
The Twitter Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides drag-and-drop data load from your Twitter accounts into Amazon Redshift via the Twitter API. Easily load tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages, retweets, trends, users and any other Twitter API data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Twitter Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Twitter data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate tweets, favourites, followers, direct messages sent, direct messages received, retweets, trends, users, mentions, lists, list members, list subscribers and any other Facebook API data
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Twitter API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Twitter. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Twitter data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features