High performance integration of YouTube data into Amazon Redshift
- High performance data load
- Simple configuration
- Load Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns and more
- Schedule data load and transformation, combine with other data, processes and services
YouTube Query Component
The YouTube Query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift provides drag-and-drop data load from your YouTube accounts into Amazon Redshift. Easily load Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns and any other Youtube API data into Amazon Redshift tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Features and Benefits
The Youtube query component in Matillion ETL for Amazon Redshift delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform Youtube data into Redshift in a drag-and-drop interface
- Load and integrate Views, Comments, Ratings, Channels, Playlists, Ads, Campaigns, and any other Youtube API data
- Basic and Advanced modes. Basic mode provides simple data selection and filtering. Advanced mode provides a powerful SQL-like interface to query the Youtube API
- Secure –SSL encryption for in-flight data. Authenticate with SFDC using username/password and token, or OAuth
- Implements Redshift best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from Youtube. Specify distribution style (Key, Even or All) and Compound/Interleaved sort keys
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine Youtube data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with other AWS services including RDS, S3, DynamoDb, EMR, Kinesis, SQS and SNS
- Monitor load status. Comprehensive logging, audit and alerting features