Amazon RDS and Snowflake Integration – RDS Query Component
- High performance data load from Amazon RDS MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDb and Amazon Aurora
- Simple, drag and drop configuration
- Schedule data load and transformation
- Powerfully combine with other data, processes and services
Amazon RDS to Snowflake Query Component
The RDS Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake provides high performance data load from all RDS databases into Snowflake. Easily load RDS database data into and out of Snowflake tables, as standalone jobs or as part of sophisticated integration orchestrations.
Matillion ETL ships with pre-configured support for all RDS distributions: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and Amazon Aurora.
Features and Benefits
The RDS Query component in Matillion ETL for Snowflake delivers fast data load performance and simple configuration, whilst being extensible to the most sophisticated data load and transform requirements.
- Fast – load and transform relational database data into Snowflake at high speed
- Supports all RDS distributions including Amazon Aurora
- Implements Snowflake best-practice – automatically sets column encoding settings on data loaded from a relational database.
- Iterate through multiple tables and soft code data loads from database or configuration files
- Standalone data load or sophisticated integration – combine relational database data with data from other databases and systems. Integrate with AWS services including S3, DynamoDb, SQS and SNS